Thursday, May 20, 2021

Last Day of School

Today Julianne completed 7th grade! I can hardly believe it! She still loves Math and Writing and always blows me away with her creativity! Last week she taught me how to subtract a negative from a  positive and the "why" of how that works. Good thing I'm not her Math teacher! Julianne blew her testing out of the water and finished out the year strong! Now all that’s left of this school year is a piano recital and that’ll do it for the 2020-2021 school year. It was an unusual, but good school year. However, like so many others, we're hopeful that 2021-2022 will be a little more "normal". 😄We remain thankful to God, as always! ❤️





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I don't know what buttons to press if you want to rewrite it that's fine