- She's about to lose her 3rd and 4th teeth. One of them is almost totally sideways, but that booger just won't come out! I am hoping this will not mean an extra dentist trip.
- She's very much into Disney princesses and sleeps with sleeping beauty every night!
- Not only the princesses, but Julianne also loves the step-sisters and all the "bad queens"
- She's totally obsessed with her own future wedding. So far, she says she will get married at Zachary Community Church, on a Sunday, Grammy will be her flower girl, her groom will sing as he walks down the aisle, and she and Kent will sing a duet as they walk in. I TOTALLY hope the singing thing happens!! That would be an awesome wedding! Just this week she added that her husband will be a mermaid and it will be my job to make him human, so I guess I will need some training.
- She love, love, loves to look at her baby book, scrapbooks and photo books and hear the story of her "ages"..."Tell me the story of when I was 4!!"
- Our smart little girl, is not only beautiful but also has become the guardian of playgrounds, play areas and pretty much anywhere you could find a crying or sad child. She always goes to them to find out what's wrong and tries to make them happy. It's so sweet. She told me that's her job. :-)
- She's just as bold and courageous as she's ever been! I pray that God will continue that in her and that she will use that boldness to share the love of Jesus with people for years to come!
- Oh! And how could I forget, SHE'S EATING ALL SOLID FOOD!! NO MORE PUREES!!
- AND she's still a tiny princess at 37 pounds and just 39.75 inches...tiny body, huge personality. :-)
|Royal Photo Area|
|The Royal Ballroom|
|Royal Dress-up Area|
|More Royal Dress-up Area|
|This little Prince's mommy (whom I've known for the last 16 of my own birthdays)|
gave me permission to post his pic! And aren't you glad she did?
|I love this picture! Julianne just looks so happy!!|
|Royal Family Photo thanks to David Hebert|
|Cinderella and her Prince Charming|
|What a princess!|
|She loved every minute :-)|
|In Julianne's words, "When everybody leaves the spell will be broken" so she had to change out of her gown.|