Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dr's Appointment Update

Yesterday I had an appointment with the high risk doctor. They always do an ultrasound at this appointment so I look forward to it. :) According to my doctor, Julianne is now growing normally! She's caught up I guess. She weighs approximately 5lbs, 9oz right now and is in the 63rd percentile. I was very excited to hear that. I guess the couch potato-ness paid off. :) If all of their calculations are correct, then she should be around 7 1/2lbs when she's born.

I asked this doctor about the cyst they saw on her eye at the other doctor's office. They looked for it and found it but were unable to tell what it really is. She said we won't be able to know until she's born. I asked her if its anything I need to be worried about and she said no.

We leave for Boston in 1 week and 6 days. I've got 4 doctors appointments between now and then! I will keep you all posted. :)

No comments: