Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Not Sure What That Was...

I guess that was a random spam post this morning. So, while I was on here deleting it I figured I'd post a quick update!

Julianne is doing great for the most part! She has had a busy summer and I don't thing either one of us are ready for school to start again! One thing she especially enjoyed this summer was drama camp! If you know Julianne, then you know that is right up her ally! She had so much fun singing and dancing and performing.

This past weekend we went to a water park to celebrate Kent's birthday (only a month later than his actual birthday)! Julianne LOVED it! She rode every slide at least three times! She climbed to the top of every slide  tower we NO HELP AT ALL! It was awesome. Here's a video of her on the racer slide. It's really hard to see...she's the little, dark dot you'll see going down the slide! Ha ha!

Julianne is, unfortunately, having stomach problems again. We've tried all the usual remedies but it just continues to linger. She has an appointment to see her G.I. doctor at the beginning of August. Hopefully he will be able to help her.  In the good news department, Julianne had her 6 month Cardiology check-up and everything has been so good that she is now on an annual check-up schedule!!

Thanks for checking in on Julianne. She continues to amaze us and we continue to be beyond thankful for all God has carried her through!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news on the cardiac spectrum! Prayers that the stomach problems resolve. She is growing up fast. Love to you all. Mary Katherine

Unknown said...

Marvelous! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I can't believe how big she has gotten! If I didn't know better, I would say she favors her mama in appearance! ~ Mark Fee