Monday, February 4, 2008

Reminder!

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are planning to order pictures of Julianne from Scott and Tiffany you need to order BEFORE February 14th! The pictures will no longer be on the website after that date. So, don't forget. :)

I'm going to try to post a longer update tonight. For now, here are some new pictures of our 14 1/2 pound chubkin!!



It's 80 degrees today, that's why I am wearing sleeveless!




Just bein' cute after my Dr. appointment!



Goin' for a walk!



Look, I can hold toys now!



I'm even getting strong enough to hold up my head when I lay on a pillow (laying on the floor is another story though).

2 comments:

Julie Miles said...

Love the new pics! What a big girl Julianne's getting to be! She's catching up with Ethan - 15 1/2 pounds.

Anonymous said...

so adorable !! You are looking so healthy and happy ! God bless your lttle heart all the way to Boston and back. We'll be there for you baby ! Go TEAM JULIANNE!!

Love you forever, Grammie & Grandpa