Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ultrasound Update and New Pics

So, the ultrasound technician estimates that Julianne weighs about 7 1/2 lbs now!! She's getting really big! Below are two pictures of her face. They're a little hard to make out, but as you can imagine, she doesn't have much room in there anymore.
My next appointment is not until next Thursday. So, I probably won't have any medical updates until then.

Thanks for reading and thank you, thank you, thank you for the continued prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks just like her daddy!!! : )

A. Stac

We love you!!!

Unknown said...

I think she looks like...like a BLESSING!

<><
Mark

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo I can't wait! We are so excited to meet Julianne! I think she weighs almost as much as Crystal when she was born. Good going in fatting her up Jessica!

Luv Naomi

Suzette said...

Jessica and Kent I am so happy she is growing so beautifully!!

God had been doing a lot of wonderful knitting.:)

I love you all

Aunt Suzette